[lazarus] Test Message

Brad Campbell bcampbel at omen.net.au
Tue Jun 15 08:15:50 EDT 1999

Ok, just joined.
Can't get it to compile ;p)
I'm using the latest from the CVS as of tonight, as I was already set up
for the CVS for the fpc compiler and rtl's...
Now if I can just get it to compile....
Problems in dialogs.pp and editor.pp with
Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible.

Have got no further than this so far....

Don't take this as a screaming request, as I have only been playing with it
for 1/2 an hour, I'll probably get it to compile sooner or later...

Brad....

"Out of my mind, Back in 5 Minutes"
"Windows Multitasking: messing up several things at once"
"Microsoft. How do you want to crash today?"

 /"\
 \ /
  X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
 / \