[lazarus] Test Message

Riviere EXT Alain Alain.EXTRiviere at LG-CO.com
Tue Jun 15 08:33:17 EDT 1999

Hi Brad,

I am also interrested by the solution. I had the same problem yesterday
evening.
I use the 0.99.12 release files and the last larazus sources. It is, I gess,
a change
in the compiler, because it was working before.

A+, Alain.