[lazarus] Asserts and other stuff

John Margaglione jmargaglione at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:49:47 EDT 1999

I have two questions:

1.  Anybody know when asserts will be supported by the compiler?  I feel
naked without them.  (I have the 0.99.12 release, but I still get "Out of
memory" errors when I turn on {$ASSERTIONS+} ).

2.  I still can't compile the Lazarus source!  I still get the
method/procedure errors in dialogs.pp.  I got the source direct from CVS
today in hopes that it would work.  If this is still not ready, could
somebody email me an executable?  Send an i386 or PII linux executable to
tenor at xnet.com.

Thanks!

John Margaglione