[lazarus] Asserts and other stuff

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Thu Jun 24 12:15:05 EDT 1999

I agree we need the editor, but for now I guess I would like to see others
get involved creating controls and not worry too much about Lazarus compile
problem.  I'm sure the problem is simply the way that the procedures are
defined.  I'll look into to as soon as possible.

I also believe that we DO need a list of tasks.  I'll give you a start.  On
Cliff's page (www.pcpros.net/~vbman )we have a short list of who is working
on what.  Along with that on my page (www.lakefield.net/~smiller/lazarus) we
have a list of controls.  This is pretty accurate but should be refined.
There aren't a ton of controls written yet so it would be easy enough to
generate a list.

Cliff, does your simple IDE work now?

John, I will look at the comile prob and get back to you.

Shane