[lazarus] GTK or XLib or Whatever

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Mon Jun 28 11:58:40 EDT 1999

Ok I am taking a look at the GTK + now and it looks like a move function is
specified in the fixed container widget.

Shane if you get up and running today try to call that move method. If that
thing works as advertised and setting widgets by calling usize works we can
move forward.

This is of course if it works.

Cliff