[lazarus]

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Jun 29 09:31:11 EDT 1999

I don't think they are releaseing it.  I think they are just showing it.  Probably just showing exactly what you saw...

Shane

>>> "Lothian, Nicholas (ETSA)" <Lothian.Nicholas at etsa.com.au> 06/28 10:14 PM >>>
Are they actually releasing D5 there, that soon?

I went to a Borland Road Show here, where they showed us bits. It looked
pretty nice - ADO based TDataSets were my favorite, but they had a
nicely enhanced project manager/browser, as well. Native Interbase
Components, XML support for client data sets, and quite a few MIDAS
enhancements, too.

They said they wouldn't release it until they were sure it was bug free
- they really canned the D4 release, and said it should never of
happened. I got the impression they were thinking of a September/October
release. (They said they hoped to get it out before Windows 2000 was
released.)

Nick Lothian