[lazarus] lazarus compile problems

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed May 5 19:52:42 EDT 1999

Sergio A. Kessler wrote:

> this are a _few_ lines of my errors trying to link lazarus,
> the definite problem is that the linker want to link against
> gtk 1.2.x, not gtk 1.0.x

If you follow the other thread about linking you will see that this is
the problem I am having. Even though it should search the library with
gtk 1.0.6 first it still tries to link to gtk 1.2. If I went into the
ppas.sh file when building lazarus and add

-L/usr/local/lib

which is where my gtk 1.0.6 libraries are then it links OK. I don't get
what is going on here.  :-\