[lazarus] GTK progress

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu May 6 23:23:27 EDT 1999

Mike Z wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I'm happy to see the progress with the port!
>
> I'm not trying to impose any organization on this work, but I believe
> I've seen three people saying they've done gtkbbox (not including
> myself!).

I think someone has to impose somekind of organization.  :-\

> If anyone wants me to keep a "scoreboard" I'd be happy to.  Just send
> me a note telling me what you've done and I'll update the scoreboard. > If you want to send me the units, I'll link them to the site so others
> might start testing.

Here is the list as it has been posted by various people on the lazarus
list but I'll condense it here so you can add them to the scoreboard so
we know what is being worked on and by whom.

Cliff Baeseman

   gtkbbox
   gtkbox
   gtkbutton
   gtkCalandar

Sergio A. Kessler

   gtktypebuiltins
   gtkprogressbar
   gtkprogress
   gtkseparator
   gtkfilesel
   gtkdialog

Peter Vreman

   unknown - Peter could you let Mike Z. know what you have done or are
             working on so we can add it to the list?

I want to pick my set but am reluctent to do so until I know for sure
which ones are really free. Could you please update your web page with
all those files that you are working on and the ones indicated above
plus any others you know about. Then I'll pick my set of files to dive
into.