[lazarus] Lazarus Project

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri May 7 10:24:18 EDT 1999

I made Unitlist global to verify that it's not losing scope, so it's declared in globals.pp

Shane

>>> Cliff Baeseman <Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com> 05/07 9:12 AM >>>
Shane   Where is UnitList declared at...  I could not find that dirty dog
last night.  Is UnitList a TStrings object?

It does seem that it is assigned whenever it hits your function but I cannot
find the declaration for it...Is UnitList loosing scope perhaps?

Just Grasping a little....

Cliff