[lazarus] Linker Problem? Has anyone else seen thisproblem!

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue May 11 16:14:39 EDT 1999

I am hoping to have a working 1.2.1 version working soon so I'll send it over in a bit.

Shane

>>> Cliff Baeseman <Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com> 05/11 2:16 PM >>>
I cannot put the new stuff in until this evening and I will then work the
install isssues.

Shane if you have anything new could you put it in the CVS or send it to me
and I will do it.

I wish to have some decent working source befor building the RPMS...

Cliff