[lazarus] Cliff how should I do this

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Thu May 13 17:03:18 EDT 1999

You can use the stuff that shane just posted the link to because this is
what I will start with.

I will try the other window manager tonight maybe that will help a little.

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael A. Hess [mailto:mhess at miraclec.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 3:53 PM
To: lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Cliff how should I do this

Cliff Baeseman wrote:

> Hopefully Shane will post us a copy!
>
> In any case I am going to post his copy to the CVS tonight...

Can you be sure to let me and the list know which way it is available so
I will know when to go get it?

> The only thing I am disliking about GNOME is the Window focus problems
> and the task bar does not bring a app to the front when I click on it
> in the taskbar.

What Window Manager are you using? Are you using Enlightenment? Try
something else. Both Afterstep and icewm (which is what I use) give you
the option of setting the windows to focus on click in either the window
itself or on the task bar. That is how I have mine set an it works just
fine.