[lazarus] objpas and linux

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Thu May 13 17:40:38 EDT 1999

Ok but I absolutly have to use the linux unit for now to write out project
files. I throw out of memory errors I
I use any of the FPC SaveToFile methods...

I think we should also ifdef the writeln stuff now with a debug directive...

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Vreman [mailto:pfv at cooldown.demon.nl]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 4:20 PM
To: lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject: [lazarus] objpas and linux

Please don't use the objpas unit directly in the uses clause. Please put a

{$mode objfpc}

in top of the file.

New compiler snapshots (starting tomorrow) will issue a warning.

Also use the common pascal way to read a file instead of fdopen/fdread, so
it can also be compiled for win32. If the linux unit is really need place
it atleast between a {$ifdef linux}

Peter