I cannot develop until we figure out this self thing....

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Fri May 14 00:47:23 EDT 1999

We are going to have to solve the Self Thing before going forward.

I just took a look at TList.Add() it makes two calls using Self. I am
getting access violations and weird stuff like that. And this is just doing

simple things with lists and such. I thought for a  minute I forgot how  to
add a object to a Tlist!

In the first level object I succeded in doing the same thing. But in the
tmain which is a tform decendant I cannot do a call like this. It is as if
self is not accessible in the  TForm Object;

My calls are correct but something weird is happening.

Cliff