[lazarus] objpas and linux

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Fri May 14 10:22:13 EDT 1999

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Cliff Baeseman wrote:

> That is ok I will try that as for the objpas thing I tried that last night
> and TObject could not be found.
> I had classes in the uses clause and fpcobj specified?

If it doesn't work, try giving -S2 as a command-line switch.

I commited changes to the CVS : The program now COMPILES on windows NT.
I can't link, because I don't have gtk 1.2 here, but that should not form
a problem.

So PLEASE do a cvs update before committing any changes, so you'll have
my changes. The app can now in principle be run on win32 too !!

Michael.