[lazarus] Commiting some major changes...

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun May 16 22:45:57 EDT 1999

Notice that when you open the compiler form or the source form they
sometimes don't appear right away?  That's because your not setting the top
and left.  It's either saet off the screen, or during the show they aren't
valid and therefore aren't shown.  Make sure you set them.  They should be
set in TFORM to Left := 1 and Top := 1 or something.....

I am back to working on teditor...yippee!!!  :-(

Shane