[lazarus] 10998 bug has been killed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon May 17 13:10:29 EDT 1999

The onject reference and the self problem are one in the same.  That's why I assigned the object to a tstringlist so I can keep a record of it for now.  Not sure what to do to fix the problem though.  Will have to wait and see if anyone comes up with the solution.....or I'll look at it in my spare time....

Shane

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com> 05/17 12:07 PM >>>
How can you get this stuff to work with the object references getting blown
away?

Cliff