[lazarus] execute integer ?

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Mon May 17 18:59:27 EDT 1999

Sergio,

  Shane wrote the code for that and I think he is doing some type of call
back stuff in
there for now to try to implement the gtk file dialog as a modal object.

I know he had a heck of a time working with that.

Are you familiar with how the control model is implemented yet?

If so we could always use a few more of the controls implemented like
progressbar for instance. We also could use some help in running the
compiler from within code.  I also have to look at the TStrings.SaveToFile
and see if I can use that for the project file etc.

Also control placement is a major issue. We now use a routine called
addcontrol inside of tcontrol to do the
widget placement but we will have to do something better with this.

Feel free to dive in to anything you wish we will incorporate the code.

Cliff