[lazarus] Open for Opinion

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed May 19 21:52:23 EDT 1999

Actually Paul.  If your familiar with Linux AND Delphi then your actually
ahead of some others (me).  If your looking for a place to start, simply
grab the code and start creating some classes.  Just let the list know what
classes your doing.  Go to http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/lazarus and
look at the list of things to do.  Select a class and run with it....

Otherwise, there's plenty of messy code in our classes that needs to be
cleaned up.  Not fun but it's somewhere to start to get used to our code.

just suggestions.   BTW, RAD GUI IDE is on it's way.. (I just wanted to use
4 in a row)  :-)
Shane