[lazarus] Latest snapshot can't compile gtk

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed May 19 22:32:15 EDT 1999

I just tried to compile the gtk with the latest snapshot and something
must of broke in the compiler because it won't compile any more and
nothing in the gtk code has been changed for days.

It gives and error indicating that a parameter ARGS was already defined
earlier even though in both cases it was a paramter in a procedure
definition.   :-\

Since I did a clean on my gtk directory I can't try and build the new
lazarus stuff. Dang it Shane and I wanted to see it.   :-(