[lazarus] Anyone play with the code I posted earlier

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Thu May 20 14:35:44 EDT 1999

No I still cannot compile at home. I think we should just use this flat
model for now it only took me 1/2 hour to recode the main form and working
menu back into the system last night.

I would really like to put a notebook and pages for separate source code
right now. Should be very easy to do programming flat like this.

Something like a array of gtkpage that contains the memo.

Cliff