[lazarus] Anyone play with the code I posted earlier

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu May 20 15:06:27 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:
> Anyone have success/failure with compiling it and opening a file
> today?

No. Since I got the last snapshot everything just broke. As I reported
earlier I can recompile the gtk. I just mangled the line that it was
burping on and then was able to compile it. Then when I tried to compile
lazarus it crapped out on a normal properties definititon in the class
definition in stdcontrols.pp. Something really broke in the compiler.