[lazarus] dialogs 0.2

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri May 21 09:40:45 EDT 1999

"Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> el día Thu, 20 May 1999 14:56:58 -0500,
escribió:

>I think the problem is because it doesn't have any memory associated with
it when it's created.  It's nil, and when you assign something to it without
allocating memory for it, it dumps.  It would work fine if we did the
stralloc first, but I didn't want to mess with it.  I don't like the
@FFileName+1 either Sergio but it's a temporary fix for now.  Better than
leaving it to crash.

ok, I will try to review this tonigth...
And remember that you MUST comment the lines in controls.pp
that is creating a file_selection. The TOpenDialog create itself.

btw, Shane, can you press the Enter key sometimes when you write email :)
(believe me that is hard to read a single loooong line)

Sorry, my email program line wraps.  :-)

Shane