[lazarus] Anyone compile the flat ide

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon May 24 21:19:35 EDT 1999

Thomas E Payne wrote:

> The IDE ran w/o a core.  When I opened a file, the text window spewed
> data as described.  What I noticed is that a tabbed window does appear
> (test) but nothing appears inside.  I did not inspect the source to
> verify if that is normal. Is it?

Ahhh. I played with it some more and I got the exact same results as
above. However I find that it is file dependent. It appears that if the
file you are opening is of a certain size it doesn't show the test tab
but just cores the application. It was luck of the draw the file that I
had tried to test with.

Looking forward to more functionality.   :-)