[lazarus] OT: CGI for apache with free pascal

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed May 26 10:49:09 EDT 1999

Baeseman, Cliff wrote:

> alright that is what I  like to here I will change that this evening.
> I wrote some real ugly code to do it last night.
>
> BTW is there some routine to give me the path to the currently running
> application?

Here is what I use but again it uses the Linux unit. I guess there might
be something already implemented in sysutils I'll have to look.

var
   appPath : string;

begin
   appPath := DirName(FExpand(ParamStr(0)));
   if Length(appPath) > 1 then
      appPath := appPath + '/';    // not root so we need a slash added
.
.
.
.