[lazarus] OT: CGI for apache with free pascal

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Wed May 26 10:50:45 EDT 1999

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Michael A. Hess wrote:

> Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> >
> > Better yet, use the sysutils unit, like Delphi:
> >
> > These are system independent. Sysutils is, with the exception of some
> > details, 100% implemented. Use that, since it is the same on all
> > platforms.
>
> Is the next set of documentation going to have some of these types of
> things in it? I didn't even realize that these had been implemented yet
> and it is tough to go through the code to find what is and isn't there
> yet.   :-)

I've been working on the sysutils docs (and debugging sysutils at the same
time) so you can expect it real soon (you more than the rest,
prepare your PDF stuff :) ) With already 70+ example programs.

As a side note:
The docs have evolved to 650+ pages, more than 350 example programs.
There are now chapters on using the makefile.fpc and explicit instructions
on how to compile the compiler.

Michael.