[lazarus] Has anyone run the latest flat ide?

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed May 26 16:17:34 EDT 1999

Baeseman, Cliff wrote:

> Kind of funny I can run and run and never get any errors.

I got the exact same results a Tom got. It opens ideglobal.pp and I can
than even open scan.pp at the same time and switch between them with the
tabs. I can also open several of the man lazarus files without problems.
However, if I attempt to open idesourceutil.pp or lazaruside.pp either
as the first or second file it just cores.

I didn't check the code but is the Close menu item suppose to work? If
not how do you get rid of a file you have opened. It doesn't work for
me.