[lazarus] String Addition FCL Problem

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Thu May 27 00:52:31 EDT 1999

I am going to try to hack around it some how. Maybe create a pchar and strcat
the strings together so that I can use it.

 I cannot run the compiler until I figure out how to hack around it.

It is also keeping TIniFile From working also. It tries to add some strings
together at the bottom of the writestring procedure and blows out of the water.

TStrings.SaveToFile works pretty well.  I am using that to generate a
sequential writtten project file because I cannot run TIniFile.

I can hack around it but it is sure trying my nerves.

Cliff