[lazarus] ppc386.cfg

Sergio A. Kessler sak at perio.unlp.edu.ar
Thu May 27 14:23:19 EDT 1999

"Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com> el día Thu, 27 May 1999
12:47:07 -0500, escribió:

Haaaaaa, I've done my exam, I feel so free now...
(this mean that I'm ready to bother again :)

>Hello,
>
>Could someone send me a copy of their ppc386.cfg for a linux machine.

sorry, I don't use one (the makefiles do all the work)

btw, the last cvs (checked yesterday) make fail my new_ppc script
(compile a new kernel snapshot from 0.99.10), it dies in sysutils,
any idea ?

(I'm updating my cvs rigth now to see if this problem get fixed)

Sergio