[lazarus] String Addition FCL Problem "Call off the dogs"

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Fri May 28 08:29:37 EDT 1999

I pulled a new snapshot from the web copied over the rtl and compiler and now
everything works just fine.

It is running very stable now and TIniFile is working for me also.  I was able to
integrate the compiler with the IDE last night
and I can tell you gents that  I am not using a text editor or command prompt
anymore.

Some additons last night.

Compiler Is integrated.

I am also running the result of the compile thru the lex analyzer and
highlighting the errrors in red when displaying
to the compiler output window.

Cliff is one happy programmer.

Cliff