[lazarus] Setup

osiriz at teleport.com osiriz at teleport.com
Mon May 31 17:10:58 EDT 1999

Cliff,

I finally got FPC all setup and working. I got the latest version of GTK
compiled. I even managed to compile the FPC compiler itself :-)

Now I have a bunch of questions about Lazarus.

I have the Lazarus source code from the web site. What do I need to do to
get
going from here?

What IDE are you guys using?

How do I get Lazarus to compile (which unit do I need to compile first)?

Are you all using a single CVS somewhere or do you just manage your own
sources
with CVS on your local machines?

What should I start working on?

Sorry for all the stupid questions, but I am at a point now where I don't
know
what to do next to get started.

Thanks...Curtis