[lazarus] Setup

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Mon May 31 21:51:14 EDT 1999

Cliff,

OK, I have everything setup and working. I am connected to CVS now. I
downloaded the latest CVS source and compiled the compiler and all the RTL
and other support files.

I have also managed to compile the files you sent me (lazaruside). It
seems to be working fine. I can open all the source files in the ide. I am
still working to get lazaruside to compile itself, but I think that is
just a path setting.

So, what changes do you want me to work on?

How are you all deciding who does what and what to do next?

Curtis