[lazarus] Test - Please ignore... (Don't ignore)

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Nov 3 16:02:24 EST 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> The mailing list was down for a while so people were sending TEST
> messages to see when it came back up.  This is not spamming...

Uhhhhhh. No, the list has not been down for weeks. Maybe some routers
had problems getting here but the list hasn't been down at all.  :-\

What was leading you to think the list was down? If something happens to
give you this idea please email me so I can check it out but as far as I
know nothing has been wrong for weeks.