[lazarus] Finding DDD

Payne Thomas E CNIN payne_t at crane.navy.mil
Wed Nov 3 17:26:40 EST 1999

 Shane,

 Before seeing Marc's response, I got the following files:

 ddd-3.1.1.tar.gz from ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/devel/debuggers/ddd/
 lesstif-0.88.9-linux-libc5.tar.gz from
ftp://ftp.lesstif.org/pub/hungry/lesstif/bindist/

 and put them in /usr/local
 in /usr/local/ddd-3.1.1 I did a
./configure --with-motif-library /usr/local/lesstif/lib

the configure and make went OK. The make check complained about not finding
a library so I went to /usr/lib and make a link to the lib in
/usr/local/lesstif/lib

That is as far as I got.

Marc's info looks much easier.

Tom