[lazarus] FComponent removed

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Thu Nov 4 00:01:19 EST 1999

I figured out what is causing this problem, but I don't know why. I am wondering
if this might be a bug in FPC. Can one of the FPC guys tell me why this doesn't
work in FPC (is it a bug or a feature)?

  Result := inherited Font;

When I comment out this line in mwcustomedit.pas, it compiles just fine. If
this is not a bug in FPC, then we will need to figure out some other way to do
this same thing. Anyone have any ideas?

So now we have it compiling, we just need to start implementing all the TODO's.
Everyone, please feel free to help out with this. This is going take a fair
amount of work to do.

Curtis