[lazarus] mwEditCustom bug killed

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Nov 5 10:32:55 EST 1999

+ From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
+
+ I just updated from CVS and re-cycled the compiler.
+ Everything worked fine and Lazarus compiles fine.  I then
+ went to the mwedit/release directory and compiled
+ mwcustomedit and that worked fine too.
+
+ I added mwcustomedit to the uses clause in MAIN.PP in the
+ lazarus directory and added a mwedit : TMWCustomEdit in the
+ TFORM1 class of MAIN.PP and tried to compile LAzarus.pp.  I
+ constantly get internal error 9999.
+
+ Any thoughts?  Wnat me to update CVS with the change so you
+ can try it, or coulsd someone just add it to their own
+ MAIN.PP and try it please.
+ Does it crash for everyone?
+ I'm going to reboot and see if it's a memory thing but I'm
+ not going to hold my breath...
+ Shane

I will try this as soon as I'm home. If I understand it correctly, you only
added a reference, and declared a var. You didn't try to call
TMWCustomEdit.Create ???

Marc