[lazarus] Translation of the HP to portuguese

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Nov 5 11:31:28 EST 1999

Marcio Ribeiro Justo wrote:

> I want to translate your Home Page to Portuguese.
> If you will be interested, send me an e-mail by the following
> adresses:

A Portuguese version would be great. The more the merrier.  :-)

Just grab the current pages, except for the status table, and send me
the content translated. Include translations for the menu and I will put
it together to look like the other pages. You do not need to send me
duplicates of the current web pages just the content contained within.

Send them directly to me.   Thanks.   :-)