[lazarus] TBitmap

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Mon Nov 8 17:46:17 EST 1999

Hi Jean!

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 12:43:25PM -0500, P Jean dit Bailleul wrote:
> I've finally solved my computer problems (and I'm back home).
> What's the current status of TBitmap?

I've to admit that TBitmap did not make it inro cvs yet. I got it up and
running, made a lot of changes to your code but than I had to focus on my
daily work and couldn't spend any time on lazarus. Since then a lot of
things have changed in lazarus and it'll again take some effort to make
tBitmap compile. I tried to do it today but couldn't get the actual
compiler and lazarus up and running.

How to proceed now? I'd like to hand all the code over to you again after
I've checked in a first working version. The problem is that I'm really
short on time at the moment. Maybe I can try again tomorrow but it could
also take some days longer. What's your opinion about this? Do you have a
working environment which compiles the actual lazarus code?

bye,

  Stefan

Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695