[lazarus] TCanvas handle

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Tue Nov 16 19:39:38 EST 1999

Here is the list we started with.  Number 6 is done.  Any changes on any of
the others?

1) Fix the following which does not work for some reason:
       Font.OnChange := @FontChanged

2) Write the implementation for LoadFromResourceName to load the Mark
bitmaps.

3) Write a replacement function for the following Windows functions:
     GetObject
     CreateFontIndirect
     GetDC
     SelectObject
     GetTextMetrics
     ReleaseDC
     DeleteObject
     HideCaret
     GetSystemMetrics
     ExtTextOut
     ShowCaret
     SetCaretPos
     SetScrollInfo
     ShowScrollBar

4) Fix Draw method parameter list of TImageList to match Delphi parameter
list.

5) Create a way to perform the following action:
       inherited Font := Value
    where Value is a TFont.

DONE temporarily---6) Add Pitch to the TFont object.

7) Write a RecreateWnd method.

8) Create the following methods in the parent object (TCustomControl):
     WMKillFocus
     WMNCHitTest
     WMSetFocus
     WMSize

mwhighlighter.pas

1) Write Registry or Ini file code to replace RegOpenKeyEx.

mwpassyn.pas

1) Fix compiler bug so it will call a function that is being pointed to by
an
array variable.

Shane Miller

Get paid to surf the net!