[lazarus] Web pages and downloads

Dalton Calford dcalford at distributel.ca
Thu Nov 18 12:06:30 EST 1999

Hi guys,

Are there some problems with the web sites?
I have been trying to get to ftp.freepascal.org
or www.freepascal.org or even lazaras.freepascal.org
I have tried links from several of the FPK mirrors and
when I was trying the changes files from the development section of the mirror
sites, it seamed that they were all out of date (this is from about three weeks
ago when I last checked them, now I just get site not found)

I have tried a few different fpk mirrors all with the same results.
If someone could check on the DNS and server settings or forward to me the
actual ip for the ftp and web server, it would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Dalton