[lazarus] Unsuscribing the mailing list...

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Nov 18 21:55:43 EST 1999

Manuel Jander wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could someone tell me how do i unsuscribe from this mailing list??? I
> have sent over 5 unsuscribe requests (following the instruction
> provided on the end of each message), but i'm still receiving tons of
> lazarus messages. Whats wrong?

First of all:

I saw in the logs the several times that you tried to unsubscribe and
noticed that it reported not being able to find "mjander".

not exists. However an mj99 at hotpop.com does exists. Could that be you?

Write me back if that is the case and I can manually remove it.  :-)

Secondly when I tried to email you directly to mjander at hotpop.com this
is the response I got. You might want to check on this.