[lazarus] CVS Update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Nov 19 08:30:02 EST 1999

I am looking into what it's doing with the fonts that's causing it to crash.  I am having trouble compiling with debug info though so I can't use DDD right now.

It's good to hear your reports of what you have added.  I take comfort in knowing that those days that I am unable to work on it we are still making good progress...

I will look into the FONT problem.
Shane

>>> Marc Weustink <weus at quicknet.nl> 11/18/99 07:02PM >>>
  implemented TCanvas.CopyRect
  Added StretchBlt
  Enabled creation of TCustomControl.Canvas
  Added a temp hack in TWinControl.Repaint to get a LM_PAINT

  Commented out the {$IFDEF MWE_FPC} blocks around ExtTextOut, since this
  func is implemented. All commented blocks are marked with //!!!

the editor now creates an internal image, copies this to the canvas and
then does something with a font and dumps. We're getting somewhere.....

Marc