[lazarus] CVS Update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Nov 19 14:31:30 EST 1999

Feel free.
I looked at the FONT.  It doesn't seem to be causing my problem.

What occurs when I run it is the mainfor appears, but nothing on it appears, and it hangs.  The last message I get is that we exiting the TWINCONTROL SHOW.  In DDD I see it's entering gtk_main and then it freezes.

I'm not sure what the problem is right now....
Shane

At 07:44 19-11-99 -0600, Shane wrote:
>I am looking into what it's doing with the fonts that's causing it to crash.

Great,..

since a font is also a GDI object, I planned to change the create of the
font (like the bitmap) this weekend. I hope that this is OK

Marc