[lazarus] CVS Update

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Fri Nov 19 20:20:58 EST 1999

At 14:00 19-11-99 -0600, Shane wrote:
>I have run through LAZARUS again and can't find the problem with it dying.
 It dies when we go into gtk_main.  A few issue sI see.
>The notebook stuff still throws exceptions when adding pages.  It says
>parent == nil failed
>so the widget's parent seems to be assigned already when adding the pages
and it doesn't like that.

That not the page itself, but the label on the page (if I recall it
correctly). I noticed it before when I looked at the pages a while ago
(when they were gone), Since it just complains and does it's job, it had a
low priority to fix so I didn't look at it that time.