[lazarus] Lazarus hanging/crashing

Payne Thomas E CNIN payne_t at crane.navy.mil
Mon Nov 22 13:53:24 EST 1999

Shane,

I tried changing things yesterday.  I was trying to debug hello_world.pp.  I
crashes on me when windowproc is called from gtkshowCB in gtkcallback.inc.
I changed the call to windowproc back to Dispatch and the hello window
displayed but no close button.  It still cored when I exited.  I briefly
studied how windowproc is used in Delphi and the is seems the lcl is lacking
a full implementation of windowproc...(vs directly calling Dispatch)

Tom