[lazarus] GTK,API,gdbint moved

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Thu Nov 25 04:25:46 EST 1999

I tried to check out the new module and I got the folowwing message:
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/FPC/CVS/fpc/packages
/api': Unknown error 18446744073709485823
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/FPC/CVS/fpc/packages/api'

Probably the new directories aren't readable for the cvs user.