[lazarus] About Borland's Copyright

vital at videotron.ca vital at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 25 19:56:04 EST 1999

First, I just would like to say congratulation. It's seem that your are
working very well here. I find your project very interesting and may be,
latter, I will give it my personnal touch. I doesn't have enough time right
now and I like to sea how the train is going here everyday.

But there is something that I would like to know about the way your are
coding the LCL or FCL. Do you rewrite all the Borland VCL from scratch or do
you just modify them to make them work with the Lazarus project?  How do you
deal with the Borland's Copyright of those VCL?

Thank

Vital Tremblay
vital at videotron.ca