[lazarus] freepascal Nameserver up.

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Oct 1 11:37:15 EDT 1999

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I'll make the lazarus.freepascal.org alias; what should it point to,
> and how do I change the link to the www server?

All you should have to is point the DNS to my IP. In the DNS setting for
lazarus.freepascal.org you would have it point to my IP address. Then
when someone does a lookup to that domain it will come to my host.

All I will have to do is then setup a virtual web server for the
lazsarus.freepascal.org on my host so that it will server up the correct
web pages.

We will have to corrdinate this so you don't setup the DNS until I have
the virtual web server setup. I'll work on setting this up this weekend.

OK?