[lazarus] Delphi 5

Dalton Calford dcalford at distributel.ca
Fri Oct 1 15:40:45 EDT 1999

On Fri, 01 Oct 1999, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Stefan Hille wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 02:52:37PM -0500, Shane Miller wrote:
> > > I finally got my Delphi 5 today!  Fun Fun Fun!!!!!
> >
> > I've already shipped my first app with Delphi 5:-)
> >
> > Although, from my point of view there's not too much new stuff in it.
>
> You must have overlooked all the 'New!' items on the box :-)
>
> Michael.

What is more important is the new stuff that breaks the older code (D3 -->D5
porting, sore eyes, sore hands, sore head..... and I thought the D1 - D3
porting had some glitches)

oh well, I guess I am bleeding from being on the edge....

BUT, I am looking forward to ver 1 FPK so that I can do a complete port to
linux.

keep up the great work guys.

Dalton