[lazarus] Status TBitmap

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Sun Oct 3 18:50:26 EDT 1999

Hi!

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 07:21:17PM +0200, Marc Weustink wrote:
> What's the staus of TBitmap
>
> Marc

I have a first version ready now but can't commit before tomorrow.

Current status is:

 - You can load a bitmap
 - you can display a bitmap but it's not displayed with the right
   colors

   Q: Does anybody know anything about this? Since I don't know too much
      about GTK/X color scheme I have no idea what happens there. Could
      this be the result of different PUT-modes of the GTK put_pixel
      function? (I currently use it as introduced in gtkobject by Shane)

 - My example sometimes dumps core. This seems to happen whenever the
   bitmap's size  is greater than the current window size.

   Q: How can I check the size of the actual window? (This should be done
      in the SetPixel function in gtkobject.inc)

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695