[lazarus] DDD Graphical Debugger

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Wed Oct 6 14:05:07 EDT 1999

Stephan

In the example below what do I tell DDD in order to put a watch on sHello...

say for instance I break on writeln and I wish to know the value of sHello..

How about for a class??

You are correct I have to start ddd from the same directory as my source or
it will look in the user home dir for the source.

program hello

var
 sHello : string;

begin